Real-time 3D visibility
Monitor yard functionality and visualize status information via Color-Coding.
Transport platform digitalization
Speed up the gate processes using advanced data analytics.
Reduce waiting times by supporting check-in and check-out as well as yard movements.
Access mobile work environment and save yard order-related data using geofencing support.
Berth scheduling and optimization
Optimize berth planning and graphically visualize berth plans.
EWM and YL in one solution
Enable communication and confirmation of transportation-relevant data in one system.
Monitoring and inspection
Record inspection-related information and manage exceptions with monitoring functionality.
Multilevel loading scheme
Enhance the existing loading scheme functionality by including automatic loading position determination.
Strategic and operational planning
- Dock Appointment Scheduling
- Logistics Business Network access
- Advanced Task Planning with BRFplus
Berth Scheduling Optimization
- Easy scheduling overview with the new Gantt Chart UI
- Improved use of available berths
- Optimized process flow and less manual planning effort
- Easy-to-use and expandable user interface
- Guided procedure for step-by-step processing
- Questionnaire definition
Warehouse management system
- Warehouse door determination
- Loading/unloading notifications
- Cross-docking transportation
- Yard Order Processing and automation
- Mobile Yard Task assignment and execution
- 3D visualization of the yard
- Yard Cockpit availability in UI5 on any device
Automated check-out with BRFplus
- Plan and organize transportation units
- Process flexibility
- Real-time data flow and response
SAP Transportation Management
- Collect and use traffic data
- Identify infrastructure bottlenecks and breakdowns in advance and avoid them
- Optimize freight costs
SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- Improve inventory accuracy and timely reporting
- Ensure constant availability of goods
- Cut costs associated with IT infrastructure maintenance
SAP Yard Logistics Implementation for the Improved Floor Transport Load Planning
Thanks to the SAP Yard Logistics-based solution developed by LeverX Group, the client has improved cargo planning, preparing, loading, and unloading.
SAP Yard Logistics Implementation for a Large Port in Europe
The LeverX team implemented scenarios for effective planning of berths and resources in the port based on SAP YL.
SAP Yard Logistics Implementation and Adaptation for a Railway Company
LeverX Group delivered the analytical, reporting, and planning powers of the SAP Yard Logistics system.
20+ years of fruitful collaboration with SAP
950+ successful projects
If you are looking for an SAP Global Strategic Supplier or Technology Partner for your business, fill out the form below, and we will contact you at short notice.