The time for S/4HANA is now
If your business feels the urgent need of renewing user experience, implementing best practices, and enhancing analytical capabilities, SAP S/4HANA is an imperative part of the enterprise’s digital transformation journey.
Representing the next-generation ERP system, SAP S/4HANA avoids all that is commonly called ‘legacy’, such as time-consuming manual processes or tricky landscapes.
LeverX strongly recommends enterprises to consider not only key advantages of SAP S/4HANA, but also crucial business challenges the system surmounts.
The intelligent in-memory platform will let your company dispose of:
- Delays in managing huge amounts of data. SAP S/4HANA promptly consolidates data from different sources and gets the most out of the analytics functionality.
- Complicated multistage processes. Make them simpler and more flexible with the SAP S/4HANA platform.
- Out-of-date/hugely complex technologies. On the way of eliminating them, SAP S/4HANA counts on simplicity and intuitive nature of IT tools and application landscapes. SAP Fiori UI is among vivid examples.
Ready for the Digital Future? LeverX will present the right S/4HANA transition scenario
Have you come down to a question on how to migrate to SAP S/4HANA? Our team of S/4HANA experts is ready to explore your business ecosystem and current SAP solutions in order to ensure smooth migration, high speed, and low risks.
LeverX chooses the best possible implementation path, while also considering the deployment model (Cloud or on-premise) you prefer.
Migration from the ERP or non-SAP system, which demands initial data loading. The scenario supports both targets, SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud, and implies utilizing the standard data migration tools.
It is an option for customers who decided to replace their SAP ERP system with SAP S/4HANA, thus making their landscapes more comprehensible. Software Update Manager and Database Migration Option are used.
Changes in the landscape are related to the desire of bringing together several SAP systems. The final goal is an innovative SAP S/4HANA system that comes with upgraded processes and a new data model.
Why You Should Migrate to S/4HANA — Explore Our Pro Arguments
In case there are some hesitations left, we will show the undisputable benefits from moving to SAP S/4HANA.
SAP’s new current and future applications go hand in hand with S/4HANA, so migrating will continually introduce the features previously unknown and favor your company’s success. In terms of additional business values, they include:
- Multiplied simplicity. A more intuitive approach affects infrastructure, data models, transactional rules, and functionality.
- Extended analytical and reporting powers. Making right business decisions becomes easier thanks to user-friendly tools to create reports and perform real-time analytics.
- New era of connectivity. S/4HANA offers new opportunities for integration and data exchange.
- Personalized UX. SAP Fiori is worth a separate line as it facilitates the increased performance.
You are always welcome to contact LeverX if you have questions on SAP S/4HANA, its potential value for your company, and the details of migration.