Integrated Process Solution
SAP add-on to simplify business processes via workflow enablement
Powerful Process and Workflow Management in SAP
The simplest way to build and manage workflows in SAP
Here's How IPS Helps You Improve ‘Time to Complete’
LeverX IPS is a user-friendly workflow add-on to SAP that allows business users to build, modify, and deploy a wide variety of workflows in SAP with the following benefits:
Build a workflow in a matter of hours and be ready to launch shortly after.
Eliminate the need for highly specialized technical staff to build workflows in SAP.
One solution to manage business processes, leveraging your key business platform.
Measure your performance to continually improve processes.
Easily adjust workflows on-the-fly as your processes evolve.
Standardized processes to help meet regulatory and compliance requirements.
Train new users quickly and effectively on routine processes.
Increase productivity and efficiency.
Sample Processes Where You Can Use IPS
Below is a small list of business processes where you could utilize IPS
- Document Release
- Material Master Release and Extension
- Sales Order Release
- Manufacturing instruction release
- Procurement Request
- Tooling Change Request
- Shop Floor Issue Request
- Customer Issue Request
- Plant Maintenance Work Request
- Request for Quote
Manufacturing Process Control
- Manufacturing Change
- Manufacturing Deviation
- Quality Issue Management
- Engineering Change Management
- Equipment Master Creation and Release
- Service Request and Approval
- Pre-Production Process Runs
Administrative Processes Control
- Authorization for Expenditure
- Vendor Setup and Approval
- HR Hire-to-Retire Processes
IPS offers all of the features you would find in a best-in-breed workflow tool
- Decision-based actions drive workflows with support for serial, parallel, and conditional paths;
- Intelligent workflow and agent selection based on key attributes;
- Support digital signature, including support for 21 CFR Part 11 requirements.
- Model complex processes using drag-n-drop builder;
- Ability to rework and send workflow back to an earlier part of the process;
- Complete SAP actions in the background, meaning less manual activities, as part of workflow.
Smooth integration with SAP
- Graphical workflow clearly identifies where you are in the process;
- Execute workflow items directly from email;
- Collect many different SAP objects into one workflow for processing.
- Escalation emails can be sent for tasks which are overdue;
- Comments and decision history are tracked and easily accessible;
- Email notifications are customizable and can include a generated PDF output with key process data.
- Allow for ad-hoc tasks and adjustment of the workflow during execution;
- Easily adjust agents and tasks when participants are out of office;
- Fully integrated with standard SAP Workflow capabilities, including generation of standard workflow items and execution of tasks from standard SAP inboxes.
Let Us Model Your Process
Contact us to set up an initial discussion and demonstration. We are happy to take one of your current processes and model it in IPS to clearly demonstrate the solution and benefits to be realized
Learn More About How IPS Simplifies Your Workflow Management in SAP
Top 10 Reasons You Need LeverX IPS Workflow
LeverX IPS Workflow: Accelerate ‘Time to Complete’
The Next Generation of SAP Process Automation, the Integrated Process Solution (IPS) from LeverX
IPS – Improving the hand-off from design to manufacturing
IPS – Improving the hand-off from product development to logistics