Powerful Process Automation and Workflow Management in SAP
Build a workflow in a matter of hours and be ready to launch shortly after.
Eliminate the need for highly specialized technical staff to build workflows in SAP.
One solution to manage business processes, leveraging your key business platform.
Measure your performance to continually improve processes.
Easily adjust workflows on-the-fly as your processes evolve.
Standardized processes to help you meet regulatory and compliance requirements.
Train new users quickly and effectively on routine processes.
Increase productivity and efficiency.
- Document Release
- Material Master Release and Extension
- Sales Order Release
- Manufacturing Instruction Release
- Procurement Request
- Tooling Change Request
- Shop Floor Issue Request
- Customer Issue Request
- Plant Maintenance Work Request
- Request for Quote
Manufacturing Process Control
- Manufacturing Change
- Manufacturing Deviation
- Quality Issue Management
- Engineering Change Management
- Equipment Master Creation and Release
- Service Request and Approval
- Pre-Production Process Runs
Administrative Process Control
- Authorization for Expenditure
- Supplier Setup and Approval
- HR Hire-to-Retire Processes
- Decision-based actions drive workflows with support for serial, parallel, and conditional paths;
- Intelligent workflow and agent selection based on key attributes;
- Support for digital signature, including support for 21 CFR Part 11 requirements.
- Model complex processes using a drag-n-drop builder;
- Ability to rework and send workflow back to an earlier part of the process;
- Complete SAP actions in the background, meaning fewer manual activities, as part of workflow.
Smooth integration with SAP
- Graphical workflow clearly identifies where you are in the process;
- Execute workflow items directly from email;
- Collect many different SAP objects into one workflow for processing.
- Escalation emails can be sent for tasks which are overdue;
- Comments and decision history are easily tracked and accessed;
- Email notifications are customizable and can include a generated PDF output with key process data.
- Allow for ad hoc tasks and adjustment to the workflow during execution;
- Easily adjust agents and tasks when participants are out of office;
- Fully integrate with standard SAP Workflow capabilities, including generation of standard workflow items and execution of tasks from standard SAP inboxes.
Easy SAP workflow creation
Simple and easy workflow modeling tool reduces effort and seamlessly integrates with SAP
Top 10 Reasons You Need LeverX IPS for SAP Workflow Automation
LeverX's Michael McManaman explains how to amplify standard SAP Workflow capabilities.
IPS Tickets: Add Workflow To Any SAP Business Process
With IPS Tickets, you can enable workflow for any standard SAP object, moving beyond engineering and into other parts of the business.
If you are looking for an SAP Global Strategic Supplier or Technology Partner for your business, fill out the form below, and we will contact you at short notice.