If you are looking for an SAP Global Strategic Supplier or Technology Partner for your business, fill out the form below, and we will contact you at short notice.
Industry 4.0: Connect Product Lifecycle Across an Enterprise
Just leave your e-mail to find out how your business can do it
With PLMSI, build a unified ecosystem where documents and their changes created in the PLM system will be transferred to the SAP system, or vice versa, in real time.
Closed loop operations
After integrating SAP S/4HANA with a PLM system, produce even better products by communicating operational characteristics to the Engineering department for modification.
The PLMSI add-on can improve the current performance by empowering engineers to manage material masters, building on common attributes and classifications, and drive subsequent processes.
Reduced operational costs
Integration architecture is designed with scalability and simplicity in mind. In addition to improved performance, it can help businesses reduce operational costs.
PLMSI enables you to monitor and troubleshoot data transfer at a technical and business level.
Shorter time to market
Due to continuous synchronization between two systems, you can timely implement changes to products and bring them to market faster.
This solution helps enterprises eliminate process and information silos, increase productivity and flexibility, and accelerate innovation. In the case of PLMSI, two systems can communicate using a common Meta Domain Model — the PLMSI core concept and intermediate layer between SAP and a third-party PLM system.
It consists of a set of objects that belong together, including materials, BOMs, documents, change records, classifications, etc. The Meta Domain Model enables the seamless exchange of all product-relevant data.
PLM system integration
Unification of a Telecom Enterprise
Our team assisted the client with the migration from SAP ERP to SAP S/4HANA to unify global users under one common system.
SAP S/4HANA Implementation for a Governmental Insurance Company
LeverX сreated a new SAP S/4HANA solution aimed to cover licensing issues. The client is now leveraging having all data and operations within a unified system with a user-friendly interface.
SAP ACM And SAP TSW Integration with SAP TM on SAP S/4HANA for a Manufacturing Provider
Our team was responsible for all integration milestones and the development extensions based on the standard SAP TM objects.
want to view more our cases?
Global system integrator
- LeverX is an International company with 14 offices in 10 countries that specializes in SAP Implementation and customization.
- Full-cycle technology consulting, development, and cost-effective implementation services for successful business transformation and sustainability.
- We offer custom software development services to companies to deliver tailor-made solutions that cater to clients' specific requirements.
Technology & Management
- Short engagement ramp-up and project set-up, strong management
- Continuous investment in innovation and early adoption of cutting-edge technologies (Data Science, IoT, Artificial intelligence, Big Data, Blockchain etc.)
- Creation of projects in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 55001 quality and safety standards.
- 20+ years of working with SAP solutions. LeverX is an SAP-certified partner and preferred vendor.
- 1 600 IT-experts with deep knowledge of the latest SAP technologies and solutions.
- 950+ successful projects. We help companies of all sizes and across various industries to leverage the power of SAP.