SAP S/4HANA DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS: Which One Is Better for Your Business?
Just leave your e-mail and find out how you can do it.
Full transparency of transactions
The system clearly demonstrates its activity logs and transaction history, and such information plays a crucial role in ensuring the reliability, accuracy, and integrity of your analysis.
Parallel currencies in accounting
SAP FI supports accounting in several national currencies while meeting national, international, and administrative standards. Your ledgers are managed in these currencies in addition to the local currency.
Fiscal and calendar year
The system provides a flexible tool to generate fiscal year periods that differ from the calendar. Calculate all company taxes and prepare your financial statements in one system.
One-time data entry
Integration of FI with other SAP modules eliminates the possibility of duplicated information and allows an easy move from a financial document to a primary one (sales, warehousing, and others).
Flexibility and security
The system focuses on all the business suite needs within itself and customizes every process of launching tools with utmost data security enrollments.
Automation all along the way
Document posting is fully automated, allowing companies to observe their financial status in real-time and helping in financial reporting at the end of their financial year.
Automation of different types of accounting
- Several types of accounting maintenance (national accounting, tax accounting, management accounting, accounting in accordance with IFRS or US GAAP)
- Maintenance of company accounts in several parallel currencies and on several parallel charts of accounts
- Optimization of routine and repetitive operations
Simplification of material accounting processes
- Concurrent maintenance of various material cost estimates
- Setting up the processes for automatic accounting of business operations related to the acquisition
- Transfer, release into production, sale, revaluation, and write-off of materials
- Control and analysis of supply and invoicing
Management of accounting processes of different types of assets
- Parallel valuation of fixed and non-current assets
- Management of non-current assets throughout their lifecycle (receipt and acceptance for accounting, transfer, depreciation, revaluation (including hyperinflation), sale and retirement)
- Receiving analytical reports and printed forms
Management of mutual settlements with counterparties
- Monitoring of payment deadlines and mutual settlements with suppliers, customers, tax organizations, employees, financial institutions, and other debtors and creditors
- Management of customer credit control services
- Working functions automation with accounts receivable overdue
- Bad debts provisioning
Optimization of period closing and financial reporting process
- Automation of expenditure and deferred income accounting processes
- Revaluation of foreign exchange by various methods
- Online control, transparency, and acceleration of all closing processes
- Preparation of flexible tools for different financial statements
Automating the formation of consolidated reporting
- Real-time generation of consolidated financial statements
- Receiving flexible tools for reconciliation and elimination of intra-group turnovers
- Generation of consolidated statements in a pre-configured format
20+ years of fruitful collaboration with SAP
950+ successful projects
If you are looking for an SAP Global Strategic Supplier or Technology Partner for your business, fill out the form below, and we will contact you at short notice