This website collects cookies
to deliver better user experience
This website collects cookies to deliver better user experience
Table of contents:
Implementation of an automated system that would allow coordinating budget expenditures for a large automobile manufacturer.
The customer operates in the automotive industry.
The customer wanted to have a handy tool to quickly reconcile expense documents. With a recurring stream of expenses, including exhibitions and promotions, the company realized the need to transform the approval chain into a single, consistent, controlled process.
To ensure a smooth document approval process, the LeverX team set up SAP Workflow, a tool for automating business processes.
SAP ERP implementation allows to support industry-specific requirements while coordinating budget expenditures. The project comprised the following activities:
- Development of a new document form in the SAP FI module to reconcile expenses from the budget;
- Setting up roles for individuals involved in the process of budget expenditures approval (Initiator, Coordinator, Administrator, Accounting, etc.);
- Elaboration of the route for RFA documents approval (requests for approval of expenses);
- Implementation of transactions, including creation, editing, reconciliation, and bulk RFA upload;
- Setting up a chain of approval for documents on budget expenditures;
- Integration of the SAP Workflow with the SAP FI and data warehouse.
Products and Services
TOP SAP Company 2023
Thanks to SAP Workflow and a customized cost reconciliation process, the customer no longer needs to reconcile each iteration in a separate program. All documents are available in one system, which greatly simplifies the company's approval process.
Project manager, Kanstantsin Yerakhavets:
“The key advantage of SAP Workflow for the customer is the automation and budget expenditure coordination. Now, its employees have a streamlined workflow that includes a group of people, a clear sequence of tasks, and coordination between several objects. Instead of several disparate programs, the company has a single environment for the entire approval process, which saves a lot of time.”
More Case Studies
What happens next?
Our experts will reach out to you for a thorough discussion of your specific needs and requirements.
If your project involves sensitive information, we will sign an NDA to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data.
Our team will prepare a customized project proposal with scope, timeline, and budget for your informed decisions.
in 9 countries
years of expertise