This website collects cookies
to deliver better user experience
This website collects cookies to deliver better user experience
Table of contents:
LeverX helped implement SAP S/4HANA for Manufacturing Logistics solution. Also, the project required adapting the SAP solution to the customer workflow
A leading developer and manufacturer of vehicles.
The customer needed a solution that would allow them to manage manufacturing logistics between the warehouse and the production line according to the production sequence and schedule.
LeverX helped implement SAP S/4HANA for Manufacturing Logistics solution. Also, the project required adapting the SAP solution to the customer workflow.
Products and Services
Business success results from innovative ideas, forward-looking strategies, and perfectly tailored IT solutions that provide optimal support to companies as they face their particular challenges. LeverX aimed to enhance customers’ operational efficiency and reduce costs with automation as a global provider of critical digital infrastructure and continuity solutions.
The project implementation included adapting Fiori applications for defining Routes, Route Groups, Stops, Loading lanes, Resources, and other master data objects. We covered:
- Integration into SAP EWM warehouse Management monitor.
- Integration into SAP EWM using the radio-frequency framework for loading and unloading
- Route determination based on defined condition technique.
- The creation of Tours for manual, utilization, and schedule-based processes.
- Radio frequency-based solution that allowed performing a warehouse picking process supporting Loading Lanes, Routes determination, and both Loading and Unloading processes.
- Determination of Loading Lanes based on several conditions.
- Tour creation based on Route configuration
The Fiori application allows monitoring tours and their statuses, so the driver knows where he has to go and what goods he has to unload to the production supply area.
TOP SAP Company
With the help of EWM technical and functional architects, backend and Fiori frontend developers' team contribution, the client could extend the existing functionality and discover new opportunities. The project is currently in the implementation stage, and future functionalities may also support automation and extension of different devices when thinking of AR, scanning, and navigation.
LeverX is now on course for the activities below:
- Market adoption & further expansion of the system's functionality
- Fiori and generic approaches (UI5/ Browser-based)
- Native applications development (Android/iOS/Other)
- Deployment: On-Premise/ BTP
The planned key capabilities also include the following:
- Different working modes for loading: manual, system-guided, and system-supported loading and delivery of route trains.
- Different working modes for delivery: Tour, Stop, Bin&HU.
- Diverse verification objects: E.g., tours, stops, HU.
- Diverse additional functionalities to cover exceptional processes: E.g., delivery interruptions, Change of Tours, and their respective stops.
More Case Studies
What happens next?
Our experts will reach out to you for a thorough discussion of your specific needs and requirements.
If your project involves sensitive information, we will sign an NDA to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data.
Our team will prepare a customized project proposal with scope, timeline, and budget for your informed decisions.
in 9 countries
years of expertise