SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) Implementation
Automates the main logistics processes of the company:
- Planning transportation needs (number of trips for a certain period of time;
- Transportation planning (appointment of responsible persons, route selection, prioritization of deliveries, taking into account the shelflife of the goods, etc.)
Integration with the Collaboration Portal
The integration helps with:
- Interaction with domestic carriers;
- Interaction with external carriers and support for the full cycle of hired transport management;
- Contracting and quick bidding for ordering additional vehicles and realization of unscheduled transportation.
SAP Collaboration Portal
Interaction between customers and carriers, contracting and bidding, quick bidding (SPOT) in case of unscheduled shipments.
Planning and optimization of trunk delivery
Trunk delivery is the transportation of goods over long distances (to distribution centers or between distribution centers). Trunk delivery also includes the provision of transportation services.
Transportation and transportation control
The SAP Event Management solution is used to monitor process steps (events).
Dropshipping optimization and planning
Direct delivery is the transportation of goods from the distribution center to the final destinations of the routes. This is one of the most complex scenarios in SAP TM. We integrate SAP TM with a third-party service to ensure that all road restrictions are taken into account and optimize route planning, we integrate SAP TM with a third-party service.
If you are looking for an SAP Global Strategic Supplier or Technology Partner for your business, fill out the form below, and we will contact you at short notice.