SAP PLM is a solid basis for the automotive industry. This solution helps digitize and automate manufacturing processes and work more efficiently with suppliers and partners.
Aerospace & Defense
The solution allows aerospace and defense companies to reduce the time to market for innovations without compromising safety while simulating innovation scenarios along a complex value chain.
Food & Beverage
SAP PLM provides the food & beverage industry with all the required technologies that help to develop sustainable, traceable, high-quality products within a shorter time.
With SAP PLM, this industry can exceed the diverse expectations of consumers and enable sustainably and profitably growth for the business.
SAP PLM helps to make pharmaceutical production more effective and with lower risk.
KYC (Know Your Customer)
- Assessment of the client's risk rating based on general data;
- Formation of business role statuses of the client in the system;
- Validation control and definition of data to meet the requirements and criteria set to the bank in terms of provision of financial services.
CPP (Customer Product Portfolio)
- Creation of a single source of information about the client and the rules of service:
- Provision of the ability to create, change, delete portfolio objects;
- Access to the information about business partners related to portfolio objects and their functions;
- Establishment of relationships between the objects within a portfolio and between different portfolios.
Corporate data warehouse based on the SAP solution
- BW data warehouse model based on SAP Banking products;
- Extractors with banking specifics;
- Extractors performance optimization.
SAP S4 Banking
- Document Release
- Material Master Release and Extension
- Sales Order Release
- Manufacturing Instruction Release
- Procurement Request
- Tooling Change Request
- Shop Floor Issue Request
- Customer Issue Request
- Plant Maintenance Work Request
- Request for Quote
SAP Yard Logistics Implementation for a Large Port in Europe
The LeverX team implemented scenarios for effective planning of berths and resources in the port based on SAP YL.
SAP Transportation Management Implementation for a Transport Company
LeverX Group helped a large transport company to achieve transparent reporting, reduce transportation costs, and optimize routes with SAP TM.
SAP S/4HANA Implementation for a Governmental Insurance Company
LeverX сreated a new SAP S/4HANA solution aimed to cover licensing issues. The client is now leveraging having all data and operations within a unified system with a user-friendly interface.