LeverX SAP Asset Management Solution Packages
- Provide a proactive approach to asset management
- Foster digital transformation using Machine Learning and IoT technologies
- Bring intelligence to your supply chain
How Does SAP Asset Management Enhance Your Business Processes?
Strengthen equipment maintenance and operations with collaborative asset intelligence, smart planning, and accurate predictions
Create and follow the optimal equipment maintenance strategy, which lets you come to the right decisions
Reduce equipment downtimes and improve its reliability
LeverX SAP Asset Management Packages: What We Offer
Depending on your specific business aims, we are glad to advise you on the suitable package option.
Asset Management Master Data Process Implementation
Timeline: 8 weeks
Target Customers: Midsize and large companies with a great number of assets that are eager to have real-time insights and effective maintenance to make a better profit from the asset usage within the performance management system.
Package Scope: This package includes a set of tools to mass manage master data of Plant Maintenance.
Key Functions: Tools to upload and create:
- Functional location
- Equipment BOM
- Task list
- Maintenance plan
- Measuring point
Assumption: Customers should have the already implemented SAP PM module.
Plant Maintenance Mobile Scenario Implementation
Timeline: 12 weeks
Target Customers: Midsize and large companies that use SAP PM for equipment maintenance and want their maintenance crews to work more safely, productively, and independently on the go.
Package Scope: It includes the scenario of maintenance using mobile devices based on SAP Work Manager.
- Managing equipment using NFC, scan codes, and photo images
- Managing work orders and notifications, recording of issues, actions, time, parts, measurement readings, and attachments
- Enabling geographic information system (GIS) integration
- Providing integration with the SAP Multiresource Scheduling application
- Providing integration with SAP HCM and SAP Plant Maintenance modules
SAP Multiresource Scheduling Implementation
Timeline: 6 weeks
Target Customers: Midsize industrial companies that are eager to reduce losses due to the effective planning system and level up their business processes.
Package Scope: This is an add-on to the SAP ECC components. It provides the resource planner in various application areas with an intuitive graphical interface that contains information about open demands, the utilization of resources, and any possible conflicts with the current resource planning.
- Planning resources manually using information about open demands, the utilization of resources, and possible conflicts with current resource planning
- Resource planning based on availability, qualifications, and partner roles as well as utilization-based automatic assignment creation and intelligent shifting of existing assignment plans
- Optimization of daily assignment planning, e.g., maximizing utilization, minimizing travel times, or adhering to SLAs
- Capacity management by taking into account the workload at a team level and considering planned and unplanned orders as well as employee availability
- Integration of geographical information systems to visualize travel routes and support the search for the nearest employee
- Integration with mobile devices to provide information to employees and track the status of assignments
Extra services The MRS planning tools can be integrated with ECC components, including Plant Maintenance, Service Management, Customer Service, Project Systems, and Human Resources.
SAP Asset Management Additional Packages
Asset Management Health Check
Timeline: 4 weeks
Target Customers: Midsize and large companies that are eager to have an expert analysis of their Asset Management System to fix and resolve all weak points and find out improvements, which increases the profit of the SAP usage and takes their business to the next level.
- Analysis of all existing functional documentation including blueprint and user requirements
- Preparation for the onsite workshop with key users to analyze user requirements and gaps
- Onsite Workshop with the customer’s team
- General review of the existing SAP Asset Management landscape
- Check versions, service packs levels, and updates of all products installed
- Reviewing and analyzing Basis parameters
- Looking for performance bottlenecks
- Reviewing user roles and authorizations
- Reviewing technical users
- Analysis of existing Customization and Development
- Integration analysis
- Determining objects to be deleted/modified
Findings, recommendations, and next steps
- Findings & recommendations analysis
- Cost reduction report preparation
- Recommendation Implementation and Upgrade Proposal preparation
- Support Services proposal preparation
- Meeting with the customer to present all findings and proposals
Enable digital transformation of asset management with LeverX SAP Asset Management Solution Packages!