Automate maintenance and repair management with SAP EAM
SAP Enterprise Asset Management is a solution for managing all tangible and intangible assets of an enterprise, in this way helping to reduce the cost of maintenance and repair and ensuring a high level of equipment reliability.
SAP EAM keeps records of all the equipment belonging to the enterprise, allows managing the data of repair objects easily and efficiently and monitoring the performance of assets from an operational and financial perspective. Particularly, the system allows:
- Carrying out certification of objects (creating objects, checking out the availability of the necessary information, and classifying repair objects)
- Presenting the structure of repair objects in a hierarchical, ordered form
- Using the classification of repair objects;
- Working with measuring points to track monitored parameters
- Working with repair objects counters for effective planning of repairs, while taking into account the operating time of equipment
- Working with serial numbers to track individual physical components within a specific stock of a material
- Structuring PM specifications to determine the need for spare parts when planning orders
- Structuring the repair and maintenance personnel of the enterprise, creating a kind of directory of workplaces
- Considering extended objects: transmission lines, pipelines, etc. (Linear Asset Management)
- Tracking and maintaining road transport (Fleet Management)
Data management of repair objects ensures high equipment performance
Reasons to use SAP EAM for asset management in your company:
Speed up repair processes
Integration of SAP EAM with other SAP modules allows taking into account all the important spare parts for equipment and increases the performance of service workers.
SAP EAM interconnection with SAP FI and SAP CO helps companies determine repair costs and plan future repairs and budgets for the next month, quarter, or year.
Increase budgeting efficiency
Thanks to the ability to plan equipment repairs in advance.
Ensure equipment availability and improve fault tolerance
Achieved as a result of timely and high-quality repairs.
Unleash mobile service scenarios
With SAP Work Manager and SAP Asset Manager for mobile devices.
By reducing costs of inventory, downtimes, and materials.
LeverX experts will help your business maximize asset performance with SAP EAM
The process of SAP EAM implementation at LeverX includes:
- Analysis of your company's business processes
- Advice on the development of an IT strategy
- Full-cycle SAP development and implementation
- Adaptation of the solution to the specific business processes and industry requirements (development of additional tools, automation of the client's business processes from scratch, customization of planning processes, creation of report templates, etc.)
- Integration of SAP EAM with other SAP modules
LeverX’s experience with SAP S/4HANA, the next-generation ERP system, allows us to use both an ERP solution and S/4HANA (cloud or on-premise) when implementing SAP EAM.