April 15 - 16, Itasca, Illinois YOU'RE INVITED!
LeverX is proud to be a Platinum Sponsor of this SAP forum again this year. We will have experts from LeverX available at the SAP Manufacturing Industry Forum 2014 to discuss your requirements and how SAP solutions can be implemented to meet your business objectives. In addition, many of our customers will be speaking at this event on their SAP PLM, PPM and EHS implementations. This is the premier SAP customer networking event of the year for SAP design and manufacturing solutions. We highly encourage you to attend this complimentary event.
The event takes place at the Westin Chicago Northwest in Itasca, IL (Just west of Chicago's O'Hare airport), April 15-16, 2014.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend:
- Get the Big Picture. In two days, a network of experts will get you up to speed on how innovations such as mobile, cloud, in-memory computing, 3D visualization, and analytics are transforming manufacturing businesses today and will continue to do so in the future
- Something for Everyone. With eight presentation tracks, covering the latest manufacturing trends, newest innovations and customer industry best practices, executives, managers, developers, and end-users will have plenty of opportunities for education and engagement
- Customer Success Stories. Hear actual users discuss their manufacturing best practices, upgrade experiences, lessons learned, tips and tricks, and much more! Learn what others have done right as well as what they've done wrong and become inspired for you own initiatives
- Peer-to-Peer Networking Opportunities. Connecting with fellow SAP customers and partners has tremendous value for all. Attendees can share ideas, challenges, and solutions between sessions, at breakfast and lunch, and/or during planned networking events
- Leading Industry and Partner Support. Engage with SAP partners and industry experts to discuss your business challenges and requirements while learning how SAP and partner innovation can transform your business
This complimentary interactive forum is where SAP customers, partners, and experts come together from across the globe to learn, network, and share challenges and solutions. With an estimated attendance of over 600, we are confident the forum will be a great atmosphere for you to collect ideas, gain insight on the latest transformational technologies, and connect with quality contacts.
You can view the event brochure, which includes the agenda and registration information, by visiting SAP Manufacturing Industry Forum 2014. Additional information can also be requested from Harry Blunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you there!