February 18 - 19, 2014
Please join us at the SAP Conference for Environment, Health, and Safety Management 2014.
LeverX is proud to be a sponsor of this event with T.A. Cook! We look forward to meeting you at this event. Please come by our exhibit area and speak with us about your project needs. If you wish, please contact us and we can setup a time to speak during this event.
LeverX is also pleased to extend an EVENT DISCOUNT of 15% OFF the regular registration price. Please register online at www.tacook.com/sap-ehs and enter your discount code "SV99" in the Booking Code field.
Environment, Health and Safety Excellence - Driving Sustainable Innovation and Operational Excellence with EHS Business Integration
Effective management of EHS risks that can adversely impact people, assets, and the environment is essential for sound corporate performance. Simply meeting regulations is no longer sufficient. Instead, a proactive approach to reduce risks is needed to achieve safe, sustainable operations. Furthermore, product safety and chemical management regulations, as well as industry-driven standards, are growing exponentially, requiring compliance activities and controls throughout the product lifecycle in an integrated and comprehensive way. Companies must find a way to use the wealth of EHS and operational data to which they have access to work smarter, faster, and simpler in the new manufacturing environment.
At this unique event, you will learn first-hand from SAP customers how SAP solutions can help transform your organization by cost-effectively operationalizing EHS activities and requirements, and ultimately enabling you to innovate, operate, and grow with confidence.
Real-Life Examples, Techniques & Best Practices on How to:
- Integrate EHS across R&D, manufacturing, and service business processes for faster "idea to performance"
- Deliver sustainable, safe, and compliant products, while meeting regulatory requirements and managing supply chain collaboration
- Reduce the cost of compliance and boost productivity across global operations
- Manage & mitigate risks better with predictive & proactive approaches to problem solving
- Align key stakeholders and increase operational visibility, by establishing consistent, best practices-based processes for managing safety and compliance
Furthermore, profit from the experience and knowledge delivered by SAP's leading experts and industry thought leaders. Whether you're an existing customer or you are looking for a new solution provider, this event will equip you with the necessary expertise and insight to transform your business.
For more information about the SAP EHS Management Conference, please go to their website: www.tacook.com/sap-ehs