Both discrete and process industries are required to ensure that their products and processes meet an ever-changing set of regulatory compliance standards. In addition, these standards require compliance reporting by manufacturers to certify and document that their companies and their supply chains are compliant.
Is your company experiencing any of the following pain points?
- Lack of compliance data/collateral - Compliance details, declarable substance data, full material declaration, and documentation is often missing, and needs to be collected from the supply chain
- Complexity/cost of data collection - Inconsistent processes and data collection mechanisms add significant manual effort and costs
- Lack of oversight on due diligence - Inability to show all actions taken to collect information from supply chain
- Difficulty managing requirements
- Struggling to verify and meet compliance standards in manufacturing rather than in design
- Understanding and planning to support new compliance requirements such as Conflict Minerals
- Inability to manage product compliance assessments
This webinar, jointly sponsored by SAP and LeverX, will discuss how your company can leverage SAP solutions to embed product compliance into all facets of your business. Learn how SAP Environment, Health and Safety Management (EHSM) 4.0 and the Product Stewardship Network (PSN) can manage your regulatory reporting requirements, collect data from your supply chain, manage the assessment of your product portfolio, and support different organizations such as engineering, purchasing and sales with a single integrated solution for compliance information.