Here at LeverX International we seek those who are eager to learn and work with one of the best SAP integration teams in Eastern Europe.
We craft our courses around the idea that practice is the cornerstone of software development. This means that even though there's a lot to absorb in terms of pure knowledge, our trainers emphasize hands-on, practice-first experience.
LeverX training is different from what other companies offer:
- All our courses were developed based on real-life SAP implementation cases. We focus on very real challenges that developers see in their day-to-day work. Thanks to this extremely focused approach our training is much more intense and fact-packed than more traditional courses on the market.
- We want to work with the students that already have some development background or technical education. This allows us to get up to speed faster and complete training with better results.
- All graduates receive certificates that acknowledge their effort and skill in SAP implementation and software development.
- Experienced trainers work with the students and will answer all questions that they might have.
- We tailor our schedule to your needs. All training is conducted during the evening in order to minimize overlap with your daily studies.
LeverX has been offering free developer training since 2008. We provide the opportunity to learn programming skills in both ABAP and Java.
What we’d love to see in our potential students:
- love for engineering;
- technical background (IT/tech, students of last years of college are welcome);
- intermediate English or higher;
- strong analysis and problem solving skills;
- high level of responsibility.
Check out our dedicated webpage to learn more about this opportunity.