Every business has business processes. Some may be small and confined to one workstream, while others may be large and span across multiple parts of the business.
With LeverX’s flagship product IPS (Integrated Process Solution), you can manage businesses process large and small directly in your SAP environment.
Our easy to use, rapid workflow deployment tool can go from process flow to workflow in a matter of hours. You don’t have to wait weeks to see results.
More importantly, IPS gives you real business value. Getting your process into IPS allows you to see exactly what’s going on at any given, who the work is with, where the bottlenecks are, and what work has been done in the past.
What you will learn:
- The basics of IPS
- How an IPS Ticket and workflow can run any business process
- How IPS gives you insight into your business and processes
- Q&A session
Michael McManaman, SAP PLM Consultant, LeverX
Eric Stajda, VP Services and Product Development, LeverX
- What is IPS?
- How IPS Provides Business Benefits
- Using IPS To Run Any Business Process
- Demonstration of IPS Ticket and Analytics
- Q/A Session and How to Get Started\