Author: Jason LaPlante
LeverX IPS (Integrated Process Solution) enables business users to manage processes for all aspects of the enterprise in SAP. Users can create and modify their own workflow templates, usually with little or no support requirement from valuable IT resources. IPS is built using SAP technology and therefore becomes a native solution in your SAP environment.
IPS can be utilized in multiple ways to support your business processes with a robust workflow:
- Integrated into PLM objects such as Document Info Records or Engineering Records.
- As a “Ticket” method to manage the processing of standard SAP objects.
- As an ‘Object Service’ within the classic SAP ECC GUI.
- As a general ‘Management of Change’ workflow even when no SAP objects are involved.
Following are key benefits provided by LeverX IPS.
- IPS supports business functions ranging from Marketing to Development, Operations, Sales, Finance, Logistics and Customer Services.
- IPS enables process governance and agility that balances flexibility with compliance.
- IPS collects all SAP business objects, processes, decisions, and notes into one record for auditability and traceability.
- Provides a unified process management capability for both SAP and non-SAP users.
IPS can be implemented into your system with just two transports and then you can begin developing your own workflows.
See the following case studies related to the IPS solution.
Enjoy a short and entertaining video that provides an overview of this exciting solution developed by LeverX.
Contact us at LeverX.com for a personal demo of the IPS solution capabilities.