The LeverX Supply Chain Management group started in 2003. We have a dedicated team of 100 developers, consultants and solution architects that focus in this area. At any given time, we are typically working on 10-15 projects. We work remarkably close with SAP Development in Germany on many new innovations. The LeverX team specializes in the implementation of SAP solutions for supply chain management that allow optimizing business processes in companies operating within wholesale, retail, logistics, and manufacturing industries. Since 2008, our team of experienced specialists (developers, system architects, SAP consultants, and project managers) have been successfully implementing SAP SCM solutions in such industries as oil and gas production, transportation, equipment manufacturing, automotive, and food industries.
Our goal is to provide your business with more flexibility and sharper competitiveness using SAP Supply Chain Management modules. We will assist you in: automation of orders for the supply of materials; effective management of both supply and sales networks; optimization of sales, warehouse, and routine business processes; improvement of the speed and transparency of all operations; cutting costs on transportation with efficient fleet management; calculating the cost of transportation for clients; speeding up the passage of goods in a warehouse.
SAP Supply Chain Management is one of the key modules in SAP ERP. It allows managing production planning, produces business forecasts, and helps in demand planning. The software covers all the important processes in the supply chain and includes various applications. We have expertise in all the key SAP solutions and modules that deal with supply chain management: SAP Yard Logistics, SAP Transportation Management, SAP Extended Warehouse Management, SAP Advanced Planner and Optimizer, SAP Integrated Business Planning, SAP Advanced Track & Trace.
Here are several examples of our successes:
- Heavy Machinery – Discrete Manufacturer - Design and implementation of connectivity adapter for TGW PLC Communication Protocol. Development of parsing algorithms to map data when sending and receiving telegrams in EWM. Realization of container movement and management tools based on SAP EWM for Empty Container Area controlled by MFS.
- German Large Home Appliances - SAP EWM solution implementation. Enhancement of the integration interface with ECC for Goods Receipt area, Goods Issue area, Goods movements, and Quality management. Development of RF transactions.
- Large High-Tech Industry - Enhancements of EWM Physical Inventory, Warehouse Monitor, Core Interface (CIF), inbound and outbound delivery processes. Development of customer reports and RF transactions.
- European Rail Network - Design and development of SAP Shunting Management, which is a custom-specific solution for rail yards based on EWM 9.1 (The mapping of a rail yard’s infrastructure to EWM objects like storage bins as tracks, TUs as wagons, and vehicles as trains). This solution provides collaboration with the railway companies, managing inbound and outbound trains, monitoring, and executing shunting operations and connectivity to 3rd party systems.
- Large Global Pharmaceutical Firm - Enhancements of EWM Warehouse Monitor, VAS and Packing, inbound and outbound delivery processes. Development of customer reports, RF transactions and connectivity to MFS.
- American Consumer Good (Beverage) - Enhancement of data transfer between ECC and EWM documents to support last minute changes for inbound and outbound deliveries
- British Multinational Pharmaceutical Firm – SAP EWM and SAP WMS solution implementation and support
- SAP PM Railway Company in Europe - Together with SAP Custom Development, LeverX developed and implemented the SAP EAM solution, including PM, MM, and PS.
- Railway Company in North America - Project implementation for the railroad in the United States that operates route miles in 22 eastern states. As an SAP Consulting subcontractor, LeverX International took part in the implementation of SAP ERP PM, MM, MRS modules to use them in NSR.
- National Train Company in Europe - LeverX designed and developed SAP Shunting Management, an industry solution for railway stations based on EWM 9.1.
- Railway in North America - LeverX implemented SAP TM and SAP YL and developed SAP Fiori Transportation Management.
- Company in Kazakhstan - Upgrade of the analytical system based on SAP BW/BO to the HANA version, Implementation of the SAP Yard Logistics solution.
- Moscow Metro - enhance SAP MRS for planning SAP PM in Moscow Metro.