By David Kramp
In today's Digital Supply Chain, the need to collobarate and share data is critical. In order to maintain an easy, auditable and secure collaboration platform, it is important to integrate the collaboration and sharing of data with the Enterprise applications. Sharing of required data in a secure and organized platform speeds up design cycles and reduces overall risk.
SAP delivers a cloud-based collaboration platform with its Intelligent Product Design (IPD). This secure cloud-based collaboration platform allows for collaboration internally and externally, across the Digital Supply Chain, tracking the various changes made to the data and ensuring only authorized users and vendors are accessing their respective data.
Whether you are exchanging CAD data, documents, capturing and managing systems architectures, analyses and designs, or driving engineering change with Partners and Suppliers, IPD is the platform that enables all of these tasks across the Digital Supply Chain.
In close coordination with SAP, LeverX has taken the IPD functionality one step further. LeverX, a close development and solution partner to SAP with 17+ years experience in SAP PLM, has introduced the IQ-Publisher for IPD to accelerate and automate the publication of data.
IQ-Publisher accelerates the collaboration and sharing of data, by providing the ability to quickly select documents, creating the proper folder structure and mass publishing across the platform.
Ready to see IQ Publisher in action?
Below are additional highlights of the IQ-Publisher for IPD.
- Quickly select documents to be shared with IPD.
- Create the proper folder structure on IPD.
- Easily adjust folder structures prior to sharing.
- Ability to select documents based on single document, BOMs, Engineering Record, Change Master, or Material.
- Filter documents to be shared by document status, type, and application.
- Include documents that are linked to MPNs.
- Share files using IPD and download locally for processing.
- Downloaded local files are zipped and presented in structure.
- Audit trail of what has been shared.
To learn more on IPD, please register below to join SAP and Kaeser Kompressoren on May 28th, 2020, for a live customer webinar.
To see IQ-Publisher live in action, please register below to our upcoming Webinar on June 18th, 2020, for an informative overview on automating and streamlining your IPD Collaboration across the Digital Supply Chain.