SAP Asset Intelligence Network helps manufacturers, operators and service providers to collect, track, and trace equipment information in a central repository. This cloud-based solution facilitates collaborative asset management and lets companies take full advantage of the Internet of Things (IoT). Operators can access up-to-date maintenance strategies, manuals, and more from manufacturers – and manufacturers can automatically receive asset usage and failure data from operators.
- Improve equipment reliability and issue response times – and reduce asset maintenance costs
- Manufacturers: Boost customer satisfaction, ensure product liability, and make improvements based on feedback
- Operators: Benefit from complete asset information, tailored services, and fewer maintenance issues
Daniel Huber, Product Management, LoB Digital Enterprise Asset Management, SAP SE
Peter Demtshcenko, Director of Consulting, LeverX
1. SAP Asset Intelligence Network - Overview
2. Demonstration of Key Capabilities