User Assistance Developer / Technical Writer
- сreating user assistance (UA) deliverables (both text and multimedia) in close collaboration with the development teams, UX designers, and other stakeholders to enable users to deploy, administer, and use the SAP software;
- ensuring that the UA deliverables are of high quality, adhere to standards and guidelines, and are written in appropriate style and tone for product and audience per target group and target market;
- defining terminology that is simple, consistent, and conforms to industry standards;
- proofreading and editing content for usability, readability, and linguistic correctness.
Need to have:
- 2-3 years of technical writing experience in the IT domain would be a plus;
- a good to an excellent university degree in technical communication or a related subject or a language-based university degree;
- ideally first-language proficiency in English, or excellent written and spoken skills in English, preferably with excellent written and spoken skills in one or more local languages;
- the ability to express complex technical information in a clear and precise manner;
- outstanding communication, writing, and grammar skills;
- the ability to work to tight deadlines, deliver on time and ensure high quality
- flexibility and a readiness to communicate with other team members and to participate in knowledge transfer
- good organizational skills;
- experience of MS Office applications, especially MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
To apply fill in the form below