SAP S/4 Service Consultant
Knowledge of S/4HANA Sales & Distribution, C4C Service & SAP Contact Center is an added advantage.
- Expert level S/4HANA for Customer Management
- Corporate business knowledge/understanding of sales & distribution & customer service – beyond technical implementation experience.
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Strong work ethic – committed to doing what it takes to get the job done within realistic time expectations
- Ability to work independently – identify problems, initiate follow-up to final resolution
- Ability to meet realistic timelines for deliverables
Team player – willing to share knowledge with other team members; willing to share in the work load so there is even distribution of work among team members where possible. Required application and customizing know-how in some or all of the following areas:
Some exposure/experience to basic inventory management, analytical solutions, available to promise and accounts receivable process will be additional advantage.
- SAP Certification in CRM Sales & Service is an added advantage.
- Understanding of middleware applications and Configurations (Eg: XI, CIF, RFC Connections, IDOC)
- Knowledge/expertise in SAP Cloud for Customer & Hybris.
To apply fill in the form below