SAP S/4 Procurement Consultant
- Expert level materials management, procurement, warehouse management skills.
- Corporate business knowledge/understanding of material management, procurement ,warehouse, inventory and transportation process – beyond technical implementation experience
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Strong work ethic – committed to doing what it takes to get the job done within realistic time expectations
- Ability to work independently – identify problems, initiate follow-up to final resolution
- Ability to meet realistic timelines for deliverables
- Team player – willing to share knowledge with other team members; willing to share in the work load so there is even distribution of work among team members where possible. Required application and customizing know-how in some or all of the following areas:
Some exposure/experience to basic warehouse management, logistic execution, SAP Ariba, SAP Extended Warehouse management will be additional advantage. SAP Certification in Warehouse management & Materials management is an added advantage. Understanding of middleware applications and Configurations (Eg: XI, CIF, RFC Connections, IDOC) Knowledge/expertise in SAP Production planning & quality management. Knowledge/expertise in Ariba is an added advantage.
To apply fill in the form below