SAP Team Leader/Principal Consultant
SAP Sales and CRM (modules SD, CRM, marketing).
- Thought leader in the Sales Area and deep knowledge of Retail, Trade, Automotive industries best practices.
- Thought leader in digital road mapping, solutions, service offerings and market trends.
- Analyze and map clients’ business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Assist in the development of the overall project plan (scoping process) as well as individual work plans; acting as liaison with client for troubleshooting (investigates, analyses, and - solves software problems).
- Lead a team of Business Processes Consultants (from Junior level up to Senior)
- Utilities experience with SAP S/4HANA solutions would be beneficial.
- Ability to provide thought leadership and resolve complex issues in escalated projects.
- Performance of feasibility studies/solution and process design reviews.
- Performance to deliver the project within the project team to succeed the customer's success and goal.
- Deep mentoring and ability to provide knowledge transfer to the teammates.
- Stable salary (100% official),
- Career and professional growth,
- Product development,
- Full cycle projects,
- Corporate education and trainings (functional trainings, foreign languages courses),
- Friendly team,
- Cozy office in 15 minutes walk from the metro station (kitchenette, coffee, tea, milk, parking for employees, a laptop with an extra monitor and an ergonomic chair for each employee),
- Social benefits (football, basketball, swimming pool, sports compensation, corporate events and presents),
- Special terms for students during the exams session.
To apply fill in the form below