SAP BI Consultant
- The primary responsibility for this position is to strengthen LeverX’s presence in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing areas.
- Develop and deliver high quality, customized SAP presentations and demonstrations to meet customer and partner needs for technology requirements
- Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall SAP Business Intelligence and Business Objects solutions.
- Design, validate and present SAP BI/BO software solutions, including advanced product concepts, future direction and 3rd party complimentary products.
- Ability to install software in the customer environment and to run proof of concepts with limited support
- Manage customer & partner visits, presentations.
- Work closely with Sales people to establish account presence and build trust with key contacts at technical level.
- Become the recognized expert in technology solutions. Keep abreast of all new products, market trends, future directions and the competition for areas of focus.
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of SAP Business Intelligence products across disciplines by articulating product features, benefits and competitive advantages.
- Write technical papers (white papers, technology, position papers, etc.).
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, advanced degree desirable.
- SAP Business Intelligence and Analytic technologies knowledge and hands-on experience is required.
- Very strong presentation skills are required.
- SQL performance tuning experience is a plus.
- SAP Data Warehousing technologies knowledge and hands-on experience is a plus
- Ability to learn new technologies fast without formal trainings is required.
- Understanding of Big Data concepts is a plus.
- Understanding of SAP HANA is a plus.
- Good understanding of SAP BI technologies concepts (Database, Middleware, development tools, etc.) is a plus.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Sales and marketing experience is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification.
- Good English (min – Intermediate).
To apply fill in the form below