Business Development Manager/Sales Manager
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (Advanced), command of German is a substantial plus;
- Sales experience in Web&Mobile technologies;
- Experience in all phases of the sales processes;
- Highly self-organized and precise;
- Good communication skills;
- Practical knowledge and experience in working with clients (ideally onsite);
- Understanding of software and digital businesses;
- Confidence to present & lead meetings;
- Ability to identify opportunities & build relationships;
- Desire to work and develop in IT sphere.
- Researching the market, organizations and individuals to approach as new leads;
- Participation in the development of company’s marketing policy and sales strategy;
- Partnerships development and leads generation;
- Work with all departments – operations, marketing and finance to ensure inter-department communication and success in achieving overall company objectives;
- Contract terms negotiations;
- Determining client's business requirements whether the products being considered are suitable;
- Building long term and successful cooperation with existing partners and clients;
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products through attending industry events.
- Excellent working environment: the company is big enough to be reliable, yet small enough to be person-oriented;
- Company provides work-life balance to suit everyone: modern laptops, flexible working hours, loyal sick-leave policy, student-exam-session-friendly approach, corporate events and sport activities;
- The strength of the team is each individual: we promote individual commitment to a group effort.
To apply fill in the form below