Manual/Automation QA Engineer
- Excellent working environment: the company is big enough to be reliable, yet small enough to be person-oriented;
- Full-cycle projects and product development;
- Training & development-focused approach: clear roadmap for training employees to sustain and enhance the productivity of the organization as a whole, internal technical meetups, free English classes;
- Collaboration with the teams from the European Union and United States both on-site and remotely;
- Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours, loyal sick-leave policy, student-exam-session-friendly approach, corporate events and sport activities.
Why we have opened this vacancy?
- Our customers as well as our team are experiencing greatest need for QA as-a-service;
- We are in the process of establishing a QA unit and need both a dedicated and creative individual who will take charge of this branch.
What will you do?
- Work in close communication with developers during the Sprint cycle;
- Participate in sprint planning and estimation;
- Perform test planning / checklists creation activities;
- Do manual testing of functional / UX / security / other requirement;
- Work with test documentation: test reports etc.
What professional skills we expect from you?
- Experience in manual testing of web-based and mobile applications;
- Experience in QA more than 2 years;
- Good knowledge of QA processes;
- Knowledge of software development life cycle;
- English (Intermediate and higher);
- Ability to work in a team.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Agile methodology;
- ISEB/ISTQB (or equal) certification;
- Test automation experience.
To apply fill in the form below