QA Automation Engineer
- Responsibility for the quality of work results;
- 3+ years experience in QA;
- 1.5+ year experience in test automation;
- Development experience in Python or Java or C#;
- Experience of testing web & mobile application stack;
- The ability to work in a team and independently;
- Intermediate written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of web servers and databases will be a plus.
- Start with test automation of existing live enterprise solution;
- Manual testing of the product features;
- Communication with customers.
- Excellent working environment: the company is big enough to be reliable, yet small enough to be person-oriented;
- Company provides work-life balance to suit everyone: modern laptops, flexible working hours, loyal sick-leave policy, student-exam-session-friendly approach, corporate events and sport activities;
- The strength of the team is each individual: we promote individual commitment to a group effort.
To apply fill in the form below