- Development and ordering branded materials for internal and external needs;
- Selection of a polygraph contractor and the results control;
- Managing sales events and awards participation processes;
- Managing the creation of presentations and one-pagers;
- Establishment of a list of events for the company's participation;
- Maintaining social networks and setting up ads.
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing;
- English — Intermediate or higher (German knowledge will be an advantage);
- Initiativity, good communication skills, and independent decision-making;
- Having a good eye for things, awareness on new branded products, events, and trends in the IT sphere;
- It is desirable to have the established contacts with printing companies and design knowledge;
We'd appreciate if you could show us your portfolio.*
Why Join LeverX Group?
- We care about employee wellbeing (free health insurance program and annual influenza vaccination);
- Are you a sports fan (or at least amateur)? LeverX Group will provide financial support for your training;
- Birthday boys and girls are always delighted with the presents from the company;
- You are free to choose a laptop bag and headphones for personal usage — LeverX Group will compensate your expenses;
- Yoga in the morning, quiz in the evening, Movie Night, Mafia Club, charity event as part of the Marathon of Good Deeds, corporate chess championship… It’s a sample of our monthly event calendar (FYI: That’s in addition to the New Year and summer corporate parties and public holiday celebrations!);
- The LeverX Group Discount Club is growing every day, giving new special offers in cafes, beauty salons, stores, or service centers;
- Free language courses during business hours keep your English and German strong;
- LeverX Group internal meetups have gained a reputation of the most productive knowledge sharing among colleagues;
- Fresh fruits in the office don't let us feel a lack of vitamins.
To apply fill in the form below