Marketing and Sales Assistant
- Responsible for researching, documenting and communicating technical and pricing information in a clear response to partner and customer inquiries;
- Work across all levels of, gathering information and producing critical content under tight deadlines;
- Responsible for working cross-functionally to maintain a library of approved content and ensure that this content is updated on a continuous basis;
- Synthesize technical discussions with resources to deliver effective responses.
- Education: Engineering, Business or other backgrounds in consulting with presentation skills;
- 3+ years as a technical writer, business writer and or RFP response role with a software engineering company;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Customer-focused, proactive and self-motivated person with a great sense of urgency and follow-through.
Why Join LeverX Group?
- We care about employee wellbeing (free health insurance program and annual influenza vaccination);
- Are you a sports fan (or at least amateur)? LeverX Group will provide financial support for your training;
- Birthday boys and girls are always delighted with the presents from the company;
- You are free to choose a laptop bag and headphones for personal usage — LeverX Group will compensate your expenses;
- Yoga in the morning, quiz in the evening, Movie Night, Mafia Club, charity event as part of the Marathon of Good Deeds, corporate chess championship… It’s a sample of our monthly event calendar (FYI: That’s in addition to the New Year and summer corporate parties and public holiday celebrations!);
- The LeverX Group Discount Club is growing every day, giving new special offers in cafes, beauty salons, stores, or service centers;
- Free language courses during business hours keep your English and German strong;
- LeverX Group internal meetups have gained a reputation of the most productive knowledge sharing among colleagues;
- Fresh fruits in the office don't let us feel a lack of vitamins.
To apply fill in the form below