Junior ABAP Developer
Key job opportunities and accountabilities:
- International SAP Custom/Standard development projects;
- Full-cycle development and implementation;
- Product development projects.
Working with a full stack of cutting-edge technologies, platforms, and solutions:
- SAP S/4HANA on-premise and Cloud editions;
- SAP C/4HANA Suite including SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Sales Cloud, SAP Commerce Cloud, and SAP Service Cloud;
- SAP Ariba (implementation and integration projects);
- SAP Cloud Platform including Cloud Integration/IOT/Leonardo product portfolio, etc.
- SAP HANA Native development;
S/4HANA (Cloud/on-premise) integration with different cloud products such as:
- SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Cloud Portal, SAP Mobile Platform (SMP 3.0), SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Jam, SAP Cloud for Customer, SAP Hybris Commerce Suite, SAP Cloud for Planning, SAP Ariba, and SAP Fieldglass.
- On top of that, you will have a chance to take effective educational programs to study aforementioned technologies before the project and get certified in multiple application areas.
- 1+ year of experience in the relevant field;
- Experience in one or several SAP Industry Solutions, e.g., SAP Banking, SAP for Insurance, and SAP for Oil and Gas;
- Experience in one or several SAP Business Solutions, e.g., SAP Manufacturing and SAP EWM;
- Experience in one or several SAP Products, e.g., SAP CRM, SAP PLM, SAP SCM, and SAP SRM;
- Object Oriented ABAP;
- Knowledge of ABAP stack (NW 7, 7.3, 7.4, and further);
- English: Intermediate or higher.
- Knowledge of other corporate systems, such as Oracle E-Business Suite, MS Dynamics, or 1C;
- Acquaintance with SAP Fiori Design Guidelines;
- Knowledge of web technologies, such as HTML5, SAP UI5, CSS3, JS, JQuery, Ajax, Node.js, etc.
Top reasons to join LeverX:
- Stable salary;
- Friendly team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Health insurance fully covered by the company;
- Compensation of sports expenses;
- Internal sports and relaxation activities (football, volleyball, basketball, swimming pool, hammam, table tennis, kicker, massage, yoga, cycling, wakeboarding, etc.);
- Education and internal trainings (functional trainings, English and German classes in the office);
- Corporate library with a great choice of professional literature;
- Cozy office with the well-equipped kitchen, coffee, tea, milk, and covered parking for employees;
- A laptop and an ergonomic chair for each employee;
- Compensation of expenses for headphones and a laptop bag;
- Corporate events and gifts for memorable occasions;
- Flexible work terms for students during their examination period.
To apply fill in the form below