- Experience developing for iOS platform using Swift/Objective-C;
- Knowledge of CoreData;
- Experience with UIKit;
- Good communication skills;
- Passion for mobile development;
- Intermediate English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with SwiftUI;
- Knowledge of augmented reality frameworks;
- Knowledge of cross-platform frameworks (Xamarin, React Native, Ionic, etc.);
- Knowledge of Android platform.
- list text hereParticipate in development of native solutions based on Apple's ecosystem.
- Career and professional growth;
- Corporate-funded training (functional training, foreign languages);
- Benefits (football, basketball, swimming pool, sports compensation, corporate presents and events);
- Young and friendly team;
- Stable pay (100 % official).
To apply fill in the form below