Digital Marketing Specialist
- Design and control all aspects of digital marketing activities;
- Coordinate content; create the design and layouts to improve corporate websites;
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth ideas;
- Manage the company’s social media platforms;
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic;
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a relevant field;
- 3 years of experience in marketing;
- In-depth knowledge of various paid and social media platforms and website analytics; High creativity and excellent analytical abilities;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- English: Upper-Intermediate;
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Why Join LeverX Group?
- We care about employee wellbeing (free health insurance program and annual influenza vaccination);
- Are you a sports fan (or at least amateur)? LeverX Group will provide financial support for your training;
- Birthday boys and girls are always delighted with the presents from the company;
- You are free to choose a laptop bag and headphones for personal usage — LeverX Group will compensate your expenses;
- Yoga in the morning, quiz in the evening, Movie Night, Mafia Club, charity event as part of the Marathon of Good Deeds, corporate chess championship… It’s a sample of our monthly event calendar (FYI: That’s in addition to the New Year and summer corporate parties and public holiday celebrations!);
- The LeverX Group Discount Club is growing every day, giving new special offers in cafes, beauty salons, stores, or service centers;
- Free language courses during business hours keep your English and German strong;
- LeverX Group internal meetups have gained a reputation of the most productive knowledge sharing among colleagues;
- Fresh fruits in the office don't let us feel a lack of vitamins.
To apply fill in the form below