We are looking for an experienced Technical Integration Engineer who will join our team!
- Connection establishment between SAP and non-SAP systems using XI and HTTP channels.
- Development, configuration, testing, and debugging of the iFlows.
- Support of customer during the configuration of integration (not only middleware but also support on SAP ERP side).
- Troubleshooting and incidents resolution.
- Minimum 2 years experience in SAP integration technology, either SAP Process Integration (PI)/ SAP Process Orchestration (PO) or SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI).
- Minimum 2 years experience delivering SAP integration solutions for on-premise and hybrid cloud scenarios using integration protocols and adapters.
- Hands-on experience with PI/PO/CPI integration technologies in the following areas: Service Repository and Integration Directory; Data mappings, XSLT mappings, EDI and XML communications, Proxies, interface definitions, and XSDs; Configuration and implementation of PI/PO adapter types (IDoc, RFC, JDBC, File, SOAP, WS, JMS, HTTP, REST and Proxy); Configuration, design, development, Message monitoring; adapter logs, adapter engine status, communication channels, etc.
- Fluent English (upper-intermediate or advanced).
Will be a plus:
- Experience with SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI).
- Knowledge on SAP SuccessFactors, Ariba, Concur integration.
- Integration experience between SAP & Swift.
- Knowledge of SAP ECC or S/4HANA.
- SAP ABAP knowledge.