We are looking for an experienced SAPUI5 Developer who will join our team!
- Full-cycle projects and product development for SAP SE - the world leader in software for enterprise and business.
- Collaboration with teams from the European Union, United States, Canada, and China both on-site and remotely.
- Development using SAP Cloud Platform with a goal to build compelling, genuine HTML5-based applications.
- Business trips to the USA, Canada, EU.
- Develop innovative business applications using cutting-edge standards and approaches provided by SAP.
- Work with SAP Cloud Platform and its leading-edge capabilities like machine learning, AI, IoT, and predictive analytics.
- Work closely with a team of professional UI/UX designers, Back-End developers, and QA specialists.
- Integrate Web applications with native mobile device capabilities using Cordova and Kapsel.
- Create unit and integration tests using OPA5/QUnit testing tools/frameworks.
- Be a part of Agile-based and globally distributed Agile SAP teams.
Need to have:
- Experience with SAPUI5.
- Knowledge of data structures/algorithms, patterns and principles.
- At least an intermediate level of English and good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in other modern JS frameworks and libraries (Angular, React, Vue).
- Working experience with SAP Cloud Platform.
- Experience with server-side programming languages.
What do we offer?
- Career and professional growth.
- Product development.
- Full cycle projects.
- Corporate-funded training (technical trainings and meetups, foreign languages).
- Benefits (health insurance fully covered by the company, football, basketball, swimming pool, sports compensation, corporate gifts, and events).
- Young and friendly team.
- Stable pay (100% official).