We are looking for an experienced SAP HCM Payroll Consultant
who will join our team!
- Participation in the development of conceptual projects, preparation of technical documentation;
- Configure SAP HCM Payroll system to meet client business requirements;
- Apply strong knowledge of human capital management processes and SAP technology to help clients achieve business objectives;
- Focus on business process re-engineering efforts and technology enablement;
- Conduct knowledge transfer and training of end-users, including sharing best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or equivalent discipline required;
- A minimum of three (3) years prior professional consulting or equivalent industry experience in the design and development of SAP HCM solutions;
- At least three (3) years of recent hands-on systems configuration experience within the SAP HCM Payroll;
- Confident understanding of the concept of payroll in SAP (stages and various aspects of the calculation);
- Understanding of the ABAP programming language at the debugger level (debug);
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Strong ability to facilitate discussions and negotiate mutually beneficial solutions when necessary;
- English level: Intermediate or higher.