LeverX Group is looking for SAP CS Consultant. Don't miss this exciting opportunity to gain experience working with a global IT partner.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Technology
- At least two years of work experience
- Practical experience in CS (Customer Service) or PM (Plant Maintenance) projects
- Ability to consistently present ideas and thoughts, both in writing and speaking
- Proven experience in at least one project, which includes all implementation stages
- English proficiency (Upper-Intermediate or higher)
- Additional education / relevant courses would be a plus
- Participate as a Consultant in all phases of the CS module implementation project.
- Generate project requirements, including requirements for integration.
- Develop project documentation and keep them consistent and up-to-date.
- Set development tasks
- Prepare and participate in all types of testing.
- Prepare and upload data.
- Develop and test training materials for end users.
- Train end users.
- Support productive systems.