We are looking for a talented QA Automation who will join out team!
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process.
- Knowledge of software testing practices, including test planning, test design, defect management.
- Hands-on experience with UI test automation using Selenium WebDriver or similar tool.
- Hands-on experience with API test automation.
- Experience with code deployments and version control systems (GIT).
- Experience with implementation of CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins).
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of self-motivation, organization and attention to details.
- Within an Agile methodology, collaborate with project members to deliver high quality solutions via iterative sprint commitments and periodic release vehicles.
- Write test strategies and test plans that result to effective identification of software defects.
- Design and implement effective, reusable and maintainable test automation frameworks.
- Develop and execute automated tests to achieve maximum code coverage in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Maintain existing test coverage and implement incremental improvements.
- Perform verification of software defect fixes (also manual testing as and when needed) to ensure they resolve the stated problem.
- Produce accurate estimates for the time needed to execute on assigned projects and tasks.
- Assisting in the design and evolution of the company’s QA process.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Docker infrastructure.
- Familiar with writing Linux shell scripts.
- Performance testing experience.
- Test Automation of mobile applications (iOS, Android) using Appium or similar tool.
- Identifying risks and defining QA metrics.
- Experience in handling multiple projects with changing priorities and meeting concurrent deadlines.