We are looking for a talented Python Developer who will join our team!
- Excellent work environment: the company is big enough to be reliable, yet small enough to be person-oriented;
- Full-cycle projects and product development;
- Training & development-focused approach: a clear roadmap for training employees to sustain and enhance the productivity of the organization as a whole, internal technical meetups, free English classes;
- Collaboration with the teams from the European Union and the United States both onsite and remotely;
- Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours, loyal sick leave policy, student/exam/session-friendly approach, corporate events, and sports activities.
- Design and develop large-scale web applications using Python;
- Focus on back-end software development and interface with third-party APIs;
- Contribute to the overall software development lifecycle including requirements gathering/analysis, design, development, release/version control, testing, deployment and support;
- Be a part of an Agile-based and globally distributed team.
Need to have:
- Strong Python development skills;
- Knowledge of Django framework;
- Database experience including MySQL and/or PostgreSQL (queries, design);
- Strong understanding of software programming best practices, data structures, algorithms, databases, and networks;
- English (intermediate, upper-intermediate or higher).
Nice to have:
- Experience in designing and developing REST APIs;
- Understanding of NoSQL databases;
- Experience with distributed source control systems (e.g. Mercurial, Git);
- Familiarity withmessage-passingg technology such as AMQP and ZeroMQ;
- Experience with AWS, EC2, S3, and other related cloud technologies;
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies;
- Bachelor`s degree or relevant experience in computer science;
- Good communication skills.
Makes you stand out:
- Experience in writing large-scale and highly usable web applications.