We are looking for an experienced Node.js Developer who will join out team!
Excellent working environment: the company is big enough to be reliable, yet small enough to be person-oriented.
Full-cycle projects and product development.
Training & development-focused approach: clear roadmap for training employees to sustain and enhance the productivity of the organization as a whole, internal technical meetups, free English classes.
Collaboration with the teams from the European Union and United States both on-site and remotely.
Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours, loyal sick-leave policy, student-exam-session-friendly approach, corporate events and sport activities.
- Design and develop large scale web applications using Node.js.
- Focus on backend software development and interface with third party APIs.
- Contribute to the overall software development life-cycle including requirements gathering/analysis, design, development, release/version control, testing, deployment and support.
- Be a part of an agile-based and globally distributed team.
Need to have:
- Strong Node.js development skills.
- Experience in designing and developing of REST APIs.
- Experience with distributed source control systems (e.g. Git, Mercurial).
- Knowledge of frameworks available for Node.js (such as Nest.js, Express, SAP CAP, LoopBack).
- Experience in relational (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.), document-oriented databases (MongoDB) and KV-storage (Redis).
- Strong understanding of software best practices, data structures, algorithms, databases, and networks.
- Fluent English (Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate, Advanced).
Nice to have:
- Experience in writing unit, integration tests (Jest, Mocha, Chai, Supertest).
- Familiarity with message passing technology such as AMQP and ZeroMQ.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, etc.), Microsoft Azure, and other related cloud technologies.
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Good communication skills.