We are looking for a talented Node.JS Architect who will join our team!
- The design software architecture of distributed line-of-business systems.
- Contribute to the overall software development lifecycle including requirements gathering/analysis, design, development, release/version control, testing, deployment, and support.
- Be a part of an agile-based and globally distributed team.
NEED TO HAVE
- Fluent in English (Upper-Intermediate, Advanced).
- Knowledge of architectural patterns for data-intensive and distributed systems.
- Solid understanding of problems occurring in distributed systems, including problems of data persistence and synchronization.
- Ability to work out a detailed plan for a whole system stack.
- Framework- and technology-agnostic mindset.
- Familiarity with services of cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Strong skills in development in Node.JS – ability to design code-level architecture optimized for the platform.
- Ability to account for non-technical aspects when designing solutions: project budget, team setup, etc.
- Data-driven engineering mindset: you make decisions based on facts, and not on preferences.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with other development platforms (Java, C#, Python, etc.).
- Skills in leading and mentoring engineering teams.