We invite you to be a part of our friendly and talented team!
- Excellent working environment: the company is big enough to be reliable, yet small enough to be person-oriented.
- Full-cycle projects and product development.
- Training & development-focused approach: a clear roadmap for training employees to sustain and enhance the productivity of the organization as a whole, internal weekly technical meetups, free English classes.
- Collaboration with the teams from the European Union both on-site and remotely.
- Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours, loyal sick-leave policy, student-exam-session-friendly approach, corporate events and sports activities.
- Design and develop large scale applications using Java, Scala, Kotlin, Groovy and the latest versions of modern frameworks.
- Focus on backend software development and integrations with third-party products.
- Contribute to the overall software development life-cycle including requirements gathering/analysis, design, development, release/version control, testing, deployment and support.
- Be a part of an agile-based and globally distributed team.
- Share your experience with colleagues.
Need to have
- 3+ years of experience in Java.
- Experience using Spring Framework.
- Experience working with SQL databases.
- Experience using Hibernate or other ORM frameworks.
- Understanding of OOP and OOAD principles, software best practices (design and architectural patterns), data structures, algorithms, databases and networks.
- Experience in web services creation (REST, SOAP).
- Familiarity with project management and version control systems (Jira, Git, etc.).
- Good communication skills.
- Spoken English – intermediate or higher.
Nice to have
- Experience in development of Microservices.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms.
- Experience in Docker.
- Experience working with SAP Hybris.
- Experience working with NoSQL databases.
Makes you stand out
- Experience in writing high scale and highly usable web applications.
- Experience in such areas as big data and cloud-native applications.
- Knowledge of different programming languages.