We invite an accountant to be a part of our talented and friendly team in Wroclaw!
- Prepares accounting management policy in line with local legislation and financial policies and regulations of the HQ;
- Detects and addresses potential compliance issues proactively;
- Prepares budget forecasts and expense reports for HQ on a monthly basis;
- He/She Is responsible for payroll activities and all relevant reporting;
- Handles monthly, quarterly, and annual closings and reporting;
- Reconciles accounts payable and receivable;
- Day-to-day financial transactions management;
- Posting receipts, and invoices on a daily basis;
- Maintains and updates organization inventory records, and write-off of goods and materials;
- Prepares monthly payroll Tax reports;
- Makes wire payments to different vendors, consultants and etc.
- Provides expert assessment on financial compliance, legal, and HR-related issues if necessary;
- Monitors and mentors/trains junior staff;
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, and management required; Master's degree preferred;
- Polish - C1/native; English and/or Russian are needed due to the multinational team.
- Minimum 3 years experience in accounting;
- Strong data entry and bookkeeping skills;
- Cross-cultural competencies, detail-oriented, with strong communication skills with international stakeholders, government stakeholders, and vendors;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.) and accounting programs (like 1C, SAP, etc).