We are looking for an experienced Account Executive who will join our team!
Purpose and Objective:
LeverX has an opportunity for an Account Executive (AE) to focus on a revenue target for enterprise software solutions and services. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to leverage their enterprise business application and industry sales experience at a global IT partner with an established client base and strong IT delivery capacity.
The primary purpose of the Account Executive position is to achieve their overall net new revenue goal of enterprise software solution and IT services sales. The AE is responsible to identify and qualify opportunities, develop, support and drive strategy. The AE will develop strategic account plans containing the value proposition for Enterprise Solutions to the customers and prospects across North America. It is expected that the AE be adept at creating and nurturing Executive relationships on their own while positioning the solution expert team to assist.
Expectations and Tasks:
- Fundamental understanding of enterprise software solutions & concepts and their value in customer/prospect business processes.
- Fundamental understanding of enterprise IT services & concepts and their value in large scale enterprise projects.
- Fundamental understanding of Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Procurement and Enterprise processes.
- Directly interact with customers and prospects to position the value of Enterprise solutions and LeverX services.
- Assemble, prepare, and manage the team of solution engineers, IT experts, technical and functional leaders and other relevant roles so that solutions and services are well positioned in the account.
- Prospect new companies as potential customers of Enterprise Software Solutions & Services.
- Support and facilitate RFP’s and RFI’s as appropriate.
- Execute complex and business transformational software & services sales cycles.
- Pursue professional and personal development to ensure expert knowledge of the markets and industries.
- In order to achieve this goal, the AE must create a business plan that generates 3x their quota in pipeline opportunity.
- Familiarity of enterprise and startup companies and business processes is a plus.
- Passion for our customers, our customers products and for improving business processes by leveraging technology.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
- Requires 7 + years’ experience in enterprise application software & services sales
- Demonstrated history of achieving $3M+ annually in application software and IT services revenue.
- Deep Subject Matter expertise in the business processes associated with Enterprise Solutions and Enterprise Customers – including but not limited to Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Product Lifecycle Management, Operations, Environmental Health & Safety, Procurement, Finance, Sales & Distribution and more.
- Understanding of Technology Services including Web Development, Mobile Development, DevOps and QA is a plus.
- Deep subject matter expertise on SAP’s specific solutions strongly desirable.
Education and Skills:
- Вachelor’s degree required
- Technical degree preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer and video conferencing skills
- Willingness to travel as required (20%–50%)