Product managers, designers and engineers use Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), CAD and 3D visualization software to not only manage the design lifecycle, but also to enable global product collaboration. Product data in SAP PLM, ECC, DMS or 3D visualization files often contain valuable intellectual property, and is often subject to corporate, regulatory and customer proprietary controls.
What can you use to protect product data in SAP and ensure compliance? What is in your toolbox? Attend this webinar to:
- Learn the business drivers for SAP data security
- Understand the existing authorization toolbox, such as ACL, authorization objects and ACM
- Get introduced to the concept of fine grained dynamic authorization
- Understand the different SAP information controls that you can leverage for data security
This webinar, jointly sponsored by LeverX and NextLabs, is for Business/Process stakeholders, IT and SAP security architects and solution managers.
To register for the full recording, please use the SAP Webinars button to the right. When registering for our webinars please use your company assigned email address (no personal email addresses, please)
Soujanya Madhurapantula: Senior Product Manager – NextLabs
Eric Stajda: Vice President of Services – LeverX
Date: Wednesday, August 13, 2014, Time: 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM ET
(8:30-9:30 AM PT, 9:30-10:30 AM MT, 10:30-11:30 AM CT)
1. “Overview of SAP Data Security”
2. “Overview of NextLabs Security and Collaboration Solution for SAP”