LeverX is a leading provider of SAP PPM consulting and implementation services (SAP Portfolio and Project Management). Our unique industry specific expertise, in-depth knowledge and understanding of PLM, PPM, EHS and other related SAP business solutions and technologies, will help you streamline your operations, increase your visibility into your product development lifecycle and supply chain planning processes, and improve your productivity metrics and competitiveness.
Project & Portfolio Management is About More Than Just Timeframes and Budgets
Opportunity #1: Align projects to strategic business goals: In our experience, companies portfolios get over-bloated with isolated projects and low-value, low-return investments, when portfolios depart from the company strategy. We start every PPM project by clarifying the company strategy, and understanding how the innovation pipeline can enable the strategy. With this knowledge, we shape reporting to drive the value of the portfolio.
Opportunity #2: Mitigate project risks to increase success: Portfolio and Project Management helps to reduce the percentage of projects that fail in terms of budget and schedule over-runs, poor alignment, mismanaged requirements, or technical failures.
Opportunity #3: Reduce Cost and Schedule Overruns: Within the first x time of deployment, we will with your cross-functional team to identify portfolio risks and create strategies to bring projects back within tolerance.
LeverX differentiates its SAP PPM consulting practice through the following:
- We employ world-class SAP PLM / PPM experts
- We provided direct support to SAP in establishing and expanding their PLM business through PLM solution definition, enhancements, development, customization, testing, deployment and marketing
- Our company founders are industry known SAP PLM/PPM pioneers & evangelists
- Our consultants are seasoned professionals with robust SAP Business Process & technical expertise
- Our consultants are versed in PLM/PPM industry best practices
- We maintain strong relationships with SAP AG, Walldorf, SAP America, Newtown Square and SAP Labs in Palo Alto, CA
LeverX SAP PPM Experience
- Access Control Management (ACM)
- Business Context Viewer (BCV)
- Capital Projects
- Document Management System (DMS)
- Engineering Change Management (ECM)
- Enterprise Search
- IT Projects
- Mobile PPM Application
- New Product Development/Introduction Projects
- Portfolio Management
- Project Management
- Project Systems (PS)
- Resource Management
- Strategic Assessment & Roadmap
- Architecture & Solution Design
- Configuration and Build
- Interface Development
- Testing and Cut-Over
- Production Support
- SAP Development Services
Recent SAP PPM Webinars
Why Choose SAP PPM?
Speed Time to Market With SAP PPM
Streamline your product-related efforts from conception through retirement – with product lifecycle / portfolio and project management solutions from SAP. Explore our portfolio, and find out how we can help you drive efficiency, make smarter decisions, lower risk, and more. Read more about SAP PPM
Do the right things – and do things right – with portfolio and project management software
- Rely on SAP portfolio and project management software to help link ideas and strategies with project data, workflows, and business processes.
- Control and innovate projects, processes, products, and services across their lifecycles with tools to standardize project execution processes and reduce administrative burden.
- Align initiatives with strategic objectives to demonstrate – and increase – their business value
- Balance your portfolio based on risk, business objectives, and investment type
- Increase transparency to identify project anomalies and risks, and make midcourse adjustments
- Improve resource utilization by capturing, prioritizing, and matching demand to available supply
- Streamline and enforce approvals for funding, resource, gate decisions, and ongoing evaluations
- Lower TCO with prebuilt, services-based integration to disparate back-end systems
SAP Portfolio and Project Management
The SAP Portfolio and Project Management (SAP PPM) Reference Library e-book, a compilation of value collaterals spanning from customer success stories and business transformation studies to customer videos and press articles.